The following OB Testing may be ordered as part of your prenatal care. Blood samples and cultures are collected and analysis is performed by an outside laboratory.
- Antibody screening, Blood type and Rh factor, CBC, Hepatitis B, HIV, Rubella, at OB Welcome Visit – your first prenatal visit.
- Syphilis screening at OB Welcome Visit (first prenatal visit) and 26-28 week visit
- Gestational Diabetes Screen at 26-28 week visit
- Cystic Fibrosis Screen (optional) at OB Welcome visit
- Antibody Screen and Rhogam shot if Rh Negative at 28 weeks
- Hemoglobin at 36 weeks
- Pap ,Gonorrhea and Chlamydia screening at OB Welcome Visit
- Culture at OB Welcome Visit
- 8 weeks – first trimester ultrasound
- 20 weeks – anatomy ultrasound
- Group Beta Strep – 36 week visit